- Over twenty-four years of direct and diversified experience, encompassing a full range of management, accounting and auditing functions, specialising in accounting, taxation and business management / finance, associated with the operations of both small and large businesses. Participated in numerous workshops, seminars and courses on Accounting, Business Management and Taxation specific topics as part of a commitment to on-going professional development.
- A thorough and detailed knowledge and understanding of domestic and international taxation (Australia, Papua New Guinea and Singapore) together with relevant legislation. Thorough research, analytical and interpretation skills, as applied to complex taxation procedures. Successful performance of responsibilities providing planning, analysis, investigative, problem solving, and decision-making functions as they relate to any business issue.
- Proven track record of delivering a consistently high standard of service to a diverse range of Companies. Adept at listening effectively to accurately determine Board and Executive Management needs. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with the ability to negotiate successful out-comes.
- Possesses a planned and disciplined approach to all tasks, working effectively on concurrent projects, ensuring that an effective budget preparation for each job equates to projects being completed on time and to client / employer’s expectations.
- Excellent leadership skills, leading by example to promote a harmonious and productive working environment for all levels of staff. Skilled in providing encouragement and motivation for the achievement of common goals.