- Our CEO Marlen Brunskill identified a requirement for NKW to evolve as a locally based remote camp construction & management company in Papua New Guinea and set forward on a path to achieve NKWs vision to fill this gap in the Industry.
- With a wealth of knowledge, expertise and local experience within the mining sector of Papua New Guinea, coupled with understanding industry requirements, NKW under this strong leadership, succeeded in gaining a positive reputation for the construction of remote site accommodation. Marlen’s ‘can do’ attitude is reflected in NKW’s determination to, not just succeed, but exceed client expectations and adopting a continuous improvement approach to provide more efficient services to its Clients.
- Marlen is determined for NKW Holdings Limited to become a leader in camp infrastructure, civil and engineering construction on major mining projects and remote projects in Papua New Guinea.
- Highly skilled Manager with a proven record of successfully managing a diverse group of companies. Strong experience in Supply Chain Logistics, Catering, Construction, Mining and Transport.
- An executive director on numerous boards and well versed in start ups, joint ventures, contract management and negotiation, tender analysis and bids, change & quality management, safety management, leadership and more.
- Strengths include innovative commercial business skills, planning, financial analysis and budgeting. A motivated leader who has a knack for building the right team.
- University of Southern Queensland - Accounting and Business/Management 1992 – 1995
- Anglican Church Grammar School 1998 -1991