HIDDEN VALLEY TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS
Commenced 2007 to operate as a freight transport, equipment hires service and associated activities to the Hidden Valley Mine.
Lae to Harmony and Newcrest Gold Mine in Hidden Valley, Morobe Province and infield mine site.
Transporting, delivering and unloading of dangerous goods with cyanide accreditation, including hydrogen peroxide and caustic, 3,000 tonnes of general cargo monthly, 200,000 Litres of fuel daily, 365 days a year. Maintain all vehicles in our in-house workshop.
Year-round high rainfall causing washouts, 2300m elevation, limited infrastructure.
• 30 x Mercedes, Renault 6×6‘s, and Kenworth 6×4 prime movers and trailers running from Lae to staging depot in Bulolo
• 5 x Mercedes and Renault 6×6‘s, and Kenworth 6×4 prime movers running from Bulolo to Mine Site via access road
• 20 x Flatbed and drop deck trailers
• 8 x 40, 000L bulk diesel tankers
• 3 x lowboy trailers for oversize and over dimensional freight
• 4 x side loader trailers
• 2 x 40-ton forklifts in mill area of mine site
• 3 x 3ton forklifts infield in warehouse
• 26 x 22,000L ISO – Tanks for diesel cartage
• Mobile service vehicle runs with resupply convoy daily
Contact Us to find out more about Hidden Valley Transport & Logistics.